Monday, March 29, 2010

eek! I'm so bad at blogging!


I hadn't realized over a week had gone by! I have goals. At some point I would like to put a link to my blog in my signature at the message boards I frequent. However I hate when I click on blog links and the person hasn't posted in a decade. So I swore I wouldn't do it until I could commit to posting regularly. Things are not going well. Sigh.
Another Megan layout. I could add "Really Mom?" to it as well. She ends everything she says in one of the two phrases. Or if she isn't sure how she wants to answer you (ex: she's going to get in trouble) she says "what you say mom?". Clever that one. Today she totally used ninja stealth to drop the pieces of cereal she didn't want to eat in between the couch cushions, while sitting right next to me. It's insane...not only is she naughty but she's quick and quiet too. But then she's so cute when she gets caught she never gets in trouble. I can only hope she grows out of this by the time she's 16 or we are in deep poo.
Running goals? Failed. I am going to be in so much pain come June when I run around Higgins Lake.
It's not helping that Kip has been sick for a week and I've been playing taxi cab all over the county. I had to take both girls to a birthday party on Sat. Two things about that 1. Megan lost her balloons and bless her little heart she went running and jumping after them yelling "I can't reach them mom!". I'm not sure if I was laughing or crying but there were tears. 2. I lost Megan at Curious Kids. I have never ever lost either of my children. That was the absolute most horrible feeling in the world. And nobody was helping me find her. She was only missing for about a minute before I located her but let me tell you it was the longest minute of my life.
Scrapbooking. I started another purple layout. I hate purple. I don't know why I even try to use it. So there it sits, taunting me. Instead I keep going to Studio Calico's site and ordering more stuff. And Kip is no help, he says "well did you get everything you wanted? I don't mind buying you stuff." that doesn't really help the self control at all. http://www.studiocalico.com/ all the goodness awaits!
I need a list that I can't lose in my head. Things that I need to scrap as soon as this purple layout is gone.
1 Robot Megan
2 Bailey and her healed sandals
3 the one that got away (balloons)
4 nighttime routine
5 daytime routine
Those are the ideas that keep popping in and out of my head. Alright, I hope to be back tomorrow or Wed for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment