Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bless her heart. On Friday she was so tuckered out she fell asleep watching her afternoon Dora. (She eats lunch, gets one Dora, then has a nap during the week.) She didn't make it very far and she would not take off her "lifejacket" lol.

We had a beautiful week. Lots of sun and playing outside. Then mother nature thought it would be funny to give us snow on the first day of spring...and it's sticking! Blasphemy I tell you.

I just finished watching Seven Pounds and it kind of disturbed me. It had a mix of sad/happy ending and its probably not what I should have watched tonight. Watching Ghosts of Girlfriends Past now to hopefully put me in a happy mood before bed. Bailey has a birthday party tomorrow, then 2 next weekend. Goodness these kids get expensive! I hope all these parents remember this next year around Sept. 15th!!!

For some depressing news, I have to actually start diet/excersizing. Blah. It appears that eating all the time and not running has taken its toll on my body. I really wish I had made those funnel cakes before the switch! So tomorrow I have to figure out some way to start doing something. The problem is Kip is gone all day on Sundays. Maybe I should go to bed and run in the morning. Hmmm I'm just rambling at this point.

At any rate tomorrow goal: eat healthy. Excersize hard. Fantasize about buying new spring/summer clothes after I get those 10 pounds back off.

I'm going to scrapbook now I think. I finally emailed Studio Calico to subscribe to their kits. I've wanted them forever and I don't know why I haven't joined yet to be honest. I think its the monthly payment thing...but since they sell out immediately each month I'm guessing selling it wouldn't be an issue if there were a kit I did not like. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my blog,
    you also seem to have a lovely family.
    And that page you posted the other day?
    Perfection :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete