Thursday, April 1, 2010

Robot Hands

Megan wears 1/2 of the ZhuZhu pet hamster ball on her head and runs around saying "Robot Megan" all the time. I don't know if the hamster has ever even been in the ball. In the above picture she is showing me "robot hands." She's a trip.

Jane is coming down tomorrow for Easter. It will be the first holiday they have spent down here with us. We are all very excited for them to visit. I think Bailey is counting down the seconds before her cousin gets here. The problem is we are supposed to get rain on Saturday...grr. So I'm thinking maybe curious kids museum will be in order, or maybe Alvin and the Chipmunks II. Bailey hasn't seen it yet and its the kids movie this week. At any rate I'm sure we will have lots of fun!

Bailey spent the day at Livinia's house today. They had her, Olivia, and Zachary over to play. It looks like they had a super fun time outside all day (it was 80 degrees...unbelievable!). Considering that she fell asleep in approx 5 seconds upon hitting the pillow I would call it a success! I'm so happy she has such great friends already. I'm hoping they all can remain close for many years to come.

Happy Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment