Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday blahs

I think I have a harder time with Tuesdays than Monday. On Monday I can say "well I can just clean tomorrow." On Tuesday if I don't actually do something I feel really behind. I need to get the house cleaned, at least one meal ready, grocery shopping done, and pack all my stuff up for this weekend. This way they just have to keep it semi-cleaned and I will be happy when I come home.

Good news, Pages in Time re-opens this week!!! I'm so excited to have another lss again. I love the one in Niles but she doesn't really carry the products I use so I tend to shop online. It's much more fun to go shop in person. I'm definately an instant gratification kind of girl.

I guess that's it for today. Off to try and figure out this new grocery/coupon thing. I'm making a big attempt to save us some money. It makes no sense to spend what we have been spending grocery wise.

On another side note after trying the Oil Cleansing Method on my face for 3 days I am pretty sure it's not for me. I'm terrified it's making my face worse instead of better so I'm off to get new facewash instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment