Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring...Hello?

I am so ready for spring. It is very very cold today and very very windy, yuck. Kip is at the doctor's, wondering if we shouldn't take Bailey in as well. She has had a bad cough since Sunday. I try not to be one of the crazy moms bringing their kids in for every ache and pain, but its not really sounding any better.

Yesterday the little monkey (Megan) moved a chair from the kitchen table over to the counter to reach the last of the Twizzlers! I heard a small thunking sound and just thought she had tossed her sippy into the sink (it's her new "thing" to put all her dirty dishes in the sink) so I ignored the sound. I was quite shocked to walk into the kitchen and see the chair, then I found the culprit on the couch munching away. It's hard to be mad when she's so cute.

We are still using just one car so life has been a bit of a pain. It's good because it means I can't leave the house and spend money but bad because we are stuck at home all day and the children are restless. I think I am going to shoot for the curious kids museum one day next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment