Sunday, February 21, 2010


This picture says it all. Megan is a handful alright. When I ask her to "say cheese" she squints her little eyes and says "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" EVERY SINGLE TIME. Needless to say I don't have many good pictures of her lately.
Ran 2 miles today and it was rough. I think I have been over doing it, but still I managed through it. I'm sure the bacon cheeseburger didn't help the night before. I don't know why but I cannot resist a good hamburger. I'm going to have to start though because today was awful.
Bailey had lots of fun at her friends house and stayed up very very late. I was told she was very sweet and thoughtful, which isn't normally what I hear so I'm a proud mama today. My child can be bossy and very energetic so knowing she was a bit more laid back is good. We are trying to decide what soccer team to put her on. We really need to get on that before registration is over.
I think I might get scrapbooky today. My problem is the whole entire house needs a good cleaning. It's hard for me to relax when so much needs to be done. I know I can just clean tomorrow after we get home from work/school but its another way for me to procrastinate actual scrapbooking for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment