Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

Not much going on today. Bailey is going to a sleepover tonight and we are heading to South Bend to pick up an Olympic Bar Kip wants and hopefully some cold weather running pants. In the past week I have run a 3.1 mile run and 2 2 milers plus I have been doing some cross training with Kip. Next week starts the training for the 1/2 marathon so I've just been trying to ease back into it after my 3 month vacation.

I've been reading and researching organic foods and healthier options than the way we currently eat. I think I'm ready to start switching over but I need some more recipes first. We've been converting to more homemade snacks and dinners but not necessarily organic yet. I'm working on it, it just takes alot of planning. (It has been 1 week since my last diet coke. I haven't given up coffee yet but I am quite proud of the no pop.)

Scrapbook status: I have a ton of pictures to edit and print, plus I'm really backed up on pics already. I need a scrapbooking week! Does that exist? My mom and I have a weekend coming up here in a couple of weeks but I am not sure one weekend is going to cut it. Plus new CHA stuff keeps coming in and my basket is getting more and more full. I just have been in a funk. I don't know why I can waste hours away playing bejeweled blitz but I can't get a piece of paper out and glue down a picture. I think its because the basement needs a serious decluttering and It is stiflign my creativity. Really its just all excuses, I just need to get back to it. Maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment