Saturday, March 26, 2011

thank goodness this week is over



First the layout. Made with one of my favorite kits Studio Calico Who's Who. Seriously if you aren't a subscriber why not?! I pretty much stopped scrapbooking from the time Megan was born until she turned 2. Sure I still purchased new stuff and thought about doing it but it just never happened. Last spring I decided that instead of spending my money on stuff that I would never use i would buy one kit a month from Studio Calico. Best decision I ever made! I scrapbook all the time now. Love SC and the community there.

Now the bad week. First Kip was busy all last weekend and had a pretty bad week with work stuff. The problem with IT is you can't do changeovers during business hours so he was gone a LOT and really tired all week. Not really good for his mood ya know?

Then Kip's grandfather passed away. Very sad indeed. He lived a long full life and he was pretty sick towards the end, so it is for the best but still sad regardless. We went and hung out with his mom Wed. afternoon and I wish I could have done more for her. There wasn't a service or funeral, his wishes, so at least she didn't have that to deal with.

Thank goodness we are leaving next week! Myrtle Beach here we come. We are all ready for a break and to escape reality for a bit. Hope you enjoy your weekend! Will try to come back next time with happier news.

2 comments:

  1. What a DARLING layout!
    I'm sorry about Kip's week and his grandfather's passing! (((hugs))) to you and your family!
    xx
    Enjoy your time at Myrtle Beach...LOVE that place!
    Loves,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable layout - love all the little bits on it

    ReplyDelete