Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Time goes on...




Where has the time gone? Bailey is officially in Kindergarten now. She likes school but has been having some strange reactions. She frequently complains that she doesn't want to go and that school is boring. She keeps saying that she just wants to stay home with me even though I have never been able to stay home with her. We are working on it. I am sure it's some sort of an adjustment issue and trying to get extra attention.




Megan is still a stinker. She is starting to use almost complete sentences which is pretty cute and hard to resist. "Mommy down, all done." is used frequently. "Mommy cookie, pleaseeeee." is also right up there.




I ran another 3 miles on Monday and did 2 tonight. I never thought I would think that I would ever say "I only ran 2 miles" but that is how I felt tonight. It's amazing what you can teach your body to do.




We went to Chicago last weekend for Bailey's big trip to American Girl for her birthday. We now own Gwen and many many outfits. She was definately a lucky girl. Megan also got a baby when we were there. It was very busy and not really how I imagined it would be. It was a lovely store but there were just so many people there it was hard to enjoy it. Plus we had 8 people with us which made things a little more crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment